COLOR BLAST | GREY

Today I am sharing with you my pages for the grey journal. This is Vanessa's colour for the 2017 edition of color blast. It was a fun and challenging colour, certainly not one I gravitate to naturally, I am more black and white or full on rainbow!

Pushing creative boundaries like this though is one of my favourite things about collaborative journalling. 

Color Blast 2017:

Julia - Orange
Vanessa - Grey
Lauren Brown - Green
Lauren Blood - Purple
Moriah - Crimson
Sarah - Mint
Riet - Yellow



The cover, made by Vanessa



My first double spread, I had to put some feminist notions in here for V <3 



My page on the right - an inky response to the page on the left



Playing with textures



I added the collaged pieces of fashion illustrations 



The balloon man is mine and the washi was there already. I can't wait to see the further evolution of this page!


My favourite grey is sharpie silver!

4 comments