FILM NOTES | MINIMALISM (A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS)

I am starting a new series on my blog today! 

Titled as "film notes" it's a place for all of my scribbles, drawings and quotes that I make when I'm watching something super inspiring. I have done this before, starting with Amelie a few years ago. I was so inspired when I saw this film that I just wanted to create alongside it!

I created alongside the Netflix documentary Minimalism for my first installment. This was a really interesting film, about living with less, the path to true happiness and how we are dictated by corporations on what will make us feel satisfied and fulfilled. I 10000% recommend it and challenge you not to have a clear out afterwards! ;)



--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very excited about this new series and have a few ideas about what films and shows to feature. 
Please comment with any that you would find particularly interesting or think would be inspiring for me!
   

6 comments

  1. This is a brilliant idea, Jules! Really reminded me of The Sketchnote Handbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a quick google of this - YES! How cool! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great page. There are so many great movies you could document, and even when you're taking online classes or watching youtube to learn new stuff I guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Thank you for the suggestions and lovely feedback :) <3

      Delete
  3. I love this idea Jules! Aaaaand I think I need to hear this message. I would humbly suggest Moonrise Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete