ZINE SQUAD | MIGHTY ANCESTORS

This zine is one of my favourites. I know I say that about every zine but this one... It's on another level.

We surprised Luz with the mighty ancestry zine (SUCH a cool theme, thanks V!) and worked with Jaimee as our guest artist.

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Jaimee

I was the second person, after Vanessa to work on the zine so have included some before images of it.
I love to see the evolution of the pages and the little touches each artists brings.



The front cover - I didn't add to this but it's so cool I had to put it in here!  




Just look at that writing! And forest fern girl! I can't even. 
I think both of those additions are by Katie and I love how she uses the same colours as what was already on the page.



The stitching is by Vanessa, the triangles in sharpie and the collaged elements are mine.



Perfect neon splashes!




My. Favourite. Page. EVER



And the back. that little hand by Katie is just the best.

Ah, how I wish this zine was mine to keep! ;)


--------------------------------------------------------------------


You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

6 comments

  1. Aha, How did you know the hand doodle was mine? Am I that obvious? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love seeing this zine! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you showed the evolution of these pages Jules! It was one of our most inspired ones right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite thing, to see how the pages evolve! It was definitely inspired and such a cool theme! 💘

      Delete