ZINE SQUAD | TINY THINGS

We love to surprise people with zines and our targets are almost always get messy art journal members. 

This latest zine was for Anika, someone who lives for the fine details and minimal elements of art. 
Tiny things is such a cute and cool concept, it seemed perfect for her <3

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Sarah

As I started this zine, I like to see and show how it changed from person to person.
Below my images are of the zine when it left me and the finished article.




I love how the cover got more and more adorned as it went to various people!




I think Vanessa - or Sarah ?! countered my colour page with this black and white one




Definitely V on the right!




My favourite page of mine from the zine is this little lion surrounded by his huge mane. 
Katie's illustration and bird whispering is the perfect partner. 



I forgot to take a "before" picture of my page on the left - I am so in love with Katie's joining page on the right !!!!

Our last sign-off page.

I hope you enjoyed looking through this tiny thing zine, it was a really fun concept to play with and I'd like to work on more abstract themes like this in the future with my squad!


--------------------------------------------------------------------




You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

4 comments